Saturday, January 18, 2020

Is my face clean?

Good Grief...

 

I gotta go to work??  Really?


Going back to work, my face was dragging in the dirt.  It was very hard to go back after several weeks being "semi-retired".  I got a carpal tunnel open release done, and I slept 11 hours a night for 2 weeks.  It was amazing. 

Do you know why all those old codgers were so mean when we were kids?  They were being burned alive all night with nerve pain, and then running into us without any sleep.  I know it.  I did it.  I was not a happy man.

Every one over 25 when I was a kid

After resting up, and getting healed up enough to go back to "able to lift 75 lbs", I wasn't feeling it.  It was rough getting back in the swing of things.  My brain had rusted up a bit, so I didn't remember some of my goto fixes.  I managed to muddle through, and finally remember how to do my job.

I got some shop time in today, and as soon as I get the pictures out of the phone, I'll have another update on the float lock vise build.  Stay tuned, that'll be tomorrow if all goes well.



No comments:

Post a Comment