Friday, April 24, 2020

Thinking about it...

That little tool I need had me thinking.  So I put pen to paper....



I remembered a little bit of hex stock I have in the shop, so major redesign.



Hopefully, sometime in the next few days, I'll wobble ease out to the shop and try to do this.

Medical update: doc said my progress sounds good.  Gonna see about another CT exposure maybe, change one med, vampire visit next week, and another doc visit next Friday. 

I may be selling these little tools to support my health habit.  I shudder to think...

8 comments:

  1. You really wacked your noggin' huh? I wish you the best and hope recovery is faster than you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. I really do appreciate that. Not much up there to scramble, but I did manage it.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buddy,

    If it becomes too difficult to make with your state of mind, let me know. I'll make you one and bring it to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You, sir, are a true friend. Thank you. I'll let you know.

      Delete
  4. Run a Google search for both pin spanner wrench for micrometer, an micrometer wrench.
    The results may spark some ideas to incorporate into your tool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wilco. I run the numbers and see what pops up. Thanks for the clues to chase! The old noodle is starving for input.

      I don't know why it is so hard for me to reply to a thread. I wind up publishing my own comment in response to yours. I've ALWAYS had the problem on this blog.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete