Monday, April 13, 2020

Just great...

Post concussion syndrome.  That's what they said at the big hospital.

Dark room, no brain food (like reading or mrpete222) is the RX.

My brain doesn't like diets.  I found that out quick.

I feel pressure, like sinus pressure, where there are no sinuses.  That is weird.

Thinking is something I have to work at now.  And there will be pressure as a result.... At least it feels like pressure.  Closest sensation I can relate it to.

If you are working outside or under or where you can bump your head, wear a hat.  It'll give you a feeler to warn you if you hit it.  And make sure it's an honest hat with a brim.  A ball cap might have kept the scalp from bleeding, but it wouldn't have turned the plywood away.  They do make hard shells that fit under a ball cap.  I'm looking to get a couple of those ASAP.

Take my advice and spare yourself some unnecessary life lessons. 

My kin used to wear a hat every time they left the house.  I understand now it was more than a sunshade.

Ball cap insert.

Might as well make a statement.

My normal outdoor hat, that is in the truck, not by the door.  Doh!

2 comments: