Friday, March 13, 2020

Time is flying

Had to cover for a co-worker this week.  Man, doing two men's work is tiring.

Got through the week, then another family emergency today. 

Some bright spots too!

Post office came through..... twice!!



tap MAGIC!

Tap made it fine, and is a new HSS part.  Not carbon steel, although that would probably have worked okay.  I think the nut is brass or bronze.

And a centering holder.






I got the top facing Federal test indicator a while back.  It works fine, and has a decent case, too.  But I didn't have a good holder to find concentricity on the mill.  Now I do.

I am one tired unit.  This was a long week, with a ED visit to top it off.  Family member seems to be doing better.  Time will tell.

If you're so inclined, send up a prayer for them.  I know they'd appreciate it.  And so would I.

Thanks for stopping by the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment