Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Projects Update

Well, that restaurant visit went..... poorly.  One bright spot is I'm hollow now.  Pinooooooocchioooooooo!!!!!!

Other fun fact was a quick trip to the hospital to visit a family member.  Spare time evaporated this weekend.

Float Lock Vise

I got the solid bar turned, faced, polished and ready to pin.

standing tall




Yay!

The Terrible Tumico Trio


I have to get an empty metal paint can with a tight lid to put the acetone / atf mix in.  I've tried it with coffee cans, and bottles, and it just won't work.  The acetone slides right on through the plastic coffee can lid and the plastic coffee tubs, too.  I'm not deft enough to use glass, so off to the getting place tomorrow.

Per John in Philly, I was gonna try an ultrasonic cleaner.  But HF isn't on the map this week.  Gotta mind the filthy lucre until next week.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I understand, if I notice a sale I will give you a heads up so you can check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that. An extra set of eyes is a godsend.

      Delete