Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Birthday Present

 Got a fambly member that is getting ready to mark another circuit around el Sol.  I decided to make a little fixture for their hobby.

It'll be my riff on a mini pallet.  And it's a good first run for making one of my own.

Part one - squaring the stock.

Part two - finding the edges and adding the tapped holes.

I got a bit worn out today, just doing the normal things.  Cold front is coming, and that is a hard thing for my noggin.  After it passes tomorrow, I'll be better.


4 comments:

  1. A little at a time buddy.
    I've gotten to the point I don't have enough energy to pour piss out of a boot,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know whereof ye speak. It's ass... Now that I have time, I have no stamina. I'm impressed you keep punching. You ain't no spring chicken yet you keep pushing on. I admire that. Gives me hope and a bit of encouragement to keep doing the best I can. Thank you for that Phil.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too!! I have plans, most of the time, they don't come out the same way in physical space as they are in the mental space. Hopefully this will be close.

      Delete