Tuesday, November 20, 2018

wow.

I have tremendous respect for you that post every day or every week or every month.  I got covered at work, and at home, and missed all my deadlines. 

And some pics for a guy I read all the time. 

Tooth wear

the other side

                                                                                                                                     
Is that a JT3 or something else?                                                                

There is a hole in the center, so you don't need a wedge to remove the arbor.

1 comment:

  1. That would be perfect and thanks a ton.
    Drop me a line at BustednucklesATGmailDOTcom and we can work out the details.
    BTW, you need to post a little more often for guys like me who eat this stuff up and I am adding you to my Blogroll right now!
    Then I am coming back here and reading everything.

    ReplyDelete